- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Alana Guinard joined Foundry Commercial as the Real Estate Manager of the Gateway Center in Orlando, FL in 2017. She is responsible for the day to day operations of a Class A high-rise located downtown where she ensures the clients goals are met.
Mrs. Guinard brings 12 years of experience in Commercial Real Estate. Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Mrs. Guinard managed an office portfolio of +/- 560,000 SF. Her experience also includes managing retail portfolios of over 1 Million SF, transaction coordination, marketing, leasing and operations management of a full service commercial real estate firm.
Alana Guinard is a member of BOMA Orlando since 2011. She is actively pursuing her BOMI RPA Designation and has served on serval BOMA Orlando committees.
Education & Accreditations
- BS, Finance, University of Central Florida
- Florida Real Estate License: Sales Associate
- BOMA Orlando Member since 2011
- BOMA TOBY Local and Regional winner in 2017
- In pursuit of RPA
- Sustainability Team, BOMA Orlando, 2017
- Emerging Professional Team, BOMA Orlando, Co-Chair, 2014
- BOMA Board of Director, Alternate, 2013