- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Alison serves as Director for the Human Capital team, working across multiple markets. She is responsible for aligning people and business strategy across the organization by working with market and business unit leaders.
Previously at Tishman Speyer, Alison supported all New York headquarters employees across business lines with employee relations, engagement, and development. She has additional experience working for the American Society for Composers, Authors, and Publishers in New York and Perkins&Will in Durham.
When not working, Alison loves to play pickleball, visit the park with her dog Honey, and spend time with family and friends.
Education & Affiliations
- Bachelor’s Degree – International Business and Management – Dickinson College in Carlisle, Pennsylvania
- Master’s Degree – Human Resource Management – Stony Brook University in Stony Brook, New York
- Volunteer for Wake County SPCA
- Volunteer for Habitat for Huminity