- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Andy Head currently serves as Vice President for Foundry Commercial in Atlanta. Mr. Head has been active in the Atlanta Commercial Real Estate market since 2011 with over 11 years of commercial real estate experience. He has extensive involvement representing institutional landlords from Dalfen Industrial, Prologis (PLD), to Dogwood Industrial. He currently manages the leasing and marketing of their distribution and manufacturing facilities.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Mr. Head worked at JLL on the largest agency leasing team in Austin, Texas. During his tenure, his team represented over 2.3 million square feet of Class A office and flex product in the Austin area. He represented clients such as Cousins Properties, Equity Commonwealth, Taurus Investment Holdings, and AFIAA. Mr. Head began his real estate career in Atlanta, GA for a local real estate and development firm. Mr. Head has been involved in over 375 transactions over the course of his career and brings a wealth of knowledge regarding leasing, sales, and tenant/buyer representation.
- B.B.A, Marketing, Terry College of Business, University of Georgia
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Georgia
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Texas
- UGA Young Alumni Association – Member
- Capital Group Atlanta – Member
- NAIOP – Member