- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Ankoor Jivan serves as Vice President of Development & Investments for Foundry Commercial and has 10 years of commercial real estate experience. Since the inception of the Foundry D&I platform in 2013, AJ has been responsible for managing the Deal Hub, which executes investment analysis, capitalization, due diligence, closing, and portfolio management of all of Foundry’s acquisition and development activities. Additionally, AJ’s responsibilities also include providing leadership and oversight for all investment opportunities in Atlanta and South Florida as a Junior Deal Principle.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, AJ served as an Associate in the Southeast Region at New Boston Fund, a private equity real estate investment manager. In this role he provided financial underwriting, market analysis, due diligence, asset management and portfolio management support for all of New Boston’s acquisition and development activities in the Southeast region.
AJ began his career as a Credit and Risk Management Analyst with MezzCap, a real estate debt fund. He was responsible for underwriting and securitizing loans for over $1 billion of commercial property in the US, Latin America and Canada.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, University of South Carolina – International Business, Finance, & Real Estate
- Master of Science in Real Estate, Cornell University – Real Estate Investment & Finance Concentrations
- Urban Land Institute – Young Leaders Groups
- NAIOP – Developing Leaders
- Cornell Real Estate Council
- Eagle Scout, Boy Scouts of America
- Habitat for Humanity
- Participant, Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure
- Alumni Board, Sigma Phi Epsilon – University of South Carolina