- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Austin Taylor joined Foundry Commercial in June, 2019 and serves as a Senior Associate in the Boca Raton Office. Austin is responsible for the underwriting and due diligence of acquisitions and development opportunities for the Development and Investments team. A double Gator, Austin completed both of his degrees at the University of Florida in four years.
Prior to joining Foundry, Austin completed internships as a rotational analyst at the University of Florida Office of Real Estate/Development Corporation and as a summer analyst at Marcus & Millichap.
Education & Accreditations
- Master of Science in Real Estate, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Finance, University of Florida