- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Brenna Hubbard brings over five years of property and project management experience including high-rise office, suburban office and retail. Prior to joining the Foundry team in January 2020, Brenna managed Class A high-rise office buildings in New York City while working on her Master’s Degree, graduating with her M.S. in Real Estate Development from New York University in 2019.
She is committed to delivering a value-add oversight to each asset by utilizing her education, multi-state operations experience, passion to build strong relationships and team-player mentality.
Brenna currently manages a high-rise office and $7M worth of capital improvement projects.
Education & Accreditations
- New York University
- Master of Science in Real Estate Development
- University of Central Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Real Estate