Casey is a member of Foundry’s Charlotte Industrial Services team. He provides North Carolina and South Carolina industrial clients a wide range of commercial real estate services including Landlord representation, Tenant representation, Buyer representation, Seller representation, transaction management, site selection and investment analysis.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Casey was an analyst with B2R Finance (a Blackstone company) focusing on real estate investment portfolios. While structuring lending packages he provided analysis, transaction management and deal underwriting services. Casey previously worked in the Oil and Gas industry in Denver, Colorado where he is originally from. He is a graduate of the University of South Carolina.
- Northridge Business Center, Charlotte, NC, 175,000 SF
- Tremont Center, Charlotte, NC, 166,000 SF
- Union County Business Center, Matthews, NC, 121,000 SF
- Interstate West, Charlotte, NC, 112,000 SF
- Coffey Creek Phase I, Charlotte, NC, 94,000 SF
- Rubin Center, Charlotte, NC, 64,000 SF
- Arcade Square, Charlotte, NC, 60,000 SF
- Old Concord, Charlotte, NC, 45,000 SF
- Hendry Rd., Charlotte, NC, 40,000 SF
Education & Memberships
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina and South Carolina
- Member, Charlotte Regional Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR)
- University of South Carolina, Bachelor of Business Administration, Accounting & Finance