- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Cheryl Jackson currently serves as Real Estate Manager for Foundry Commercial with a diverse portfolio, containing retail and flex industrial properties.
Prior to Foundry Commercial, Cheryl served as Property Manager of over 4 million square feet of industrial and retail space at Holt Lunsford Commercial, specializing in the Principal Life portfolio. This role combined with retail management at CBRE has ensured that Cheryl has a solid base of knowledge in the real estate industry.
Originally from central Louisiana, she moved to Dallas, TX in 2003. In her free time she enjoys reading, traveling and is an avid genealogy buff.
Education & Accreditations
- BBA, Northwestern State University
- Texas Real Estate License
- Member, IREM Dallas
- Graduate Member, Mu Omega Zeta Chapter, Zeta Phi Beta, Inc