- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Chris Hurd serves as a Partner and Investment Advisory Practice Leader in Atlanta. In this role, Chris is responsible for driving the overall growth of the brokerage, management, development and investment businesses in Atlanta. He also advises a wide range of owner occupiers, investors and developers on the acquisition, management and disposition of office, industrial, retail and land assets.
Chris brings over 25 years of broad based experience in real estate brokerage, asset management, acquisitions/dispositions and private equity investment to his role. He has been involved as a broker or principal in office and industrial development/leasing, mixed use land acquisition and entitlement projects, master-planned development, and in corporate acquisition/reorganization.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Chris was a Managing Director at Cushman & Wakefield where he led its Atlanta tenant advisory business and managed a team of over 50 brokerage professionals. He previously served in a similar role at CBRE. In 2007, he formed a closely held private equity group where he led investments in real estate and in a wholesale distribution company. Earlier in his career, Chris specialized in land development and brokerage with The St. Joe Company and with Grubb & Ellis.
- Florida State University, Economics with Honors
- Florida State University Executive Roundtable Board
- Atlanta Commercial Board of Realtors Education Committee
- NAIOP Georgia
- Woodruff Arts Center Atlanta Committee
- Castlewood Civic Association Vice President