- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Chris has been with Foundry Commercial since 2015. He serves as a Vice President, Healthcare Services. His role at Foundry consists of providing Healthcare advisory and transaction services across our platform. He partners with Healthcare providers on existing real estate solutions, as well as assists clients to source acquisition and development opportunities. Chris provides asset management solutions within the healthcare sector that drive real time cost savings, higher efficiency leading ultimately to better care.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Chris worked for CNL overseeing a portfolio of properties within the Financial Group’s REIT, CNL Healthcare Properties. Prior to CNL, he worked for Lincoln Harris CSG as a Facility Director and Senior Property Manager where he oversaw facility management and capital expenditures for the 2nd largest not-for-profit hospital system in the United States. The portfolio consisted of 350 buildings totaling approximately 6 million square feet. Prior to Lincoln Harris, Chris worked as a Senior Property Manager for Spectrum properties where he was responsible for all property management functions for a 550,000 square foot, Class “A” commercial high rise located in Charlotte’s CBD. Leading up to Spectrum, Chris worked for both Crescent Resources and Highwoods Properties in property management.
Education & Accreditations
- Assumption College, B.A. in Business Administration
- Six Sigma Certification – Greenbelt
- CPM ® (IREM Certified Property Manager)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of North Carolina
- Lacrosse Coach – Providence Day School
- IREM Western Carolina Chapter #40, Past President