- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Dale Ray is a Principal of Office Agency Leasing for Foundry. Dale recently joined Foundry Commercial alongside Matt Hurlbut to expand landlord representation for clients throughout Texas. At Foundry, he works closely with clients to position assets for optimal opportunities to negotiate transactions and increase value. Dale also assists Foundry’s D&I team with business development and investment opportunities.
He comes to Foundry following more than seven years as a Principal at Avison Young, where he was part of a team hired to launch the Landlord Services business line in the Dallas region, which resulted in the firm’s growth to over 13 million RSF represented. With more than 33 years of experience in the industry, he has been consistently recognized as a “Heavy Hitter” by the Dallas Business Journal as well as one of the “Best Commercial Real Estate Brokers” in the region by D-CEO Magazine.
Throughout his career, Dale has represented numerous notable properties and transacted on office deals totaling over 14 million RSF including noteworthy transactions with Conifer (196,000 RSF), American Home Mortgage (186,000 RSF), Liberty Mutual (160,000 RSF), Coca-Cola (125,000 RSF), and Oracle (50,000 RSF).
He graduated with a bachelor’s degree from Appalachian State University.
- Bachelor’s Degree from Appalachian State University
- Various volunteer and Leadership positions with Prestonwood Sports Organization
- Active in support of Wells for Africa/Gary Lipman Invitational
- NTCAR and Numerous Real Estate Roundtable Forums
- Urban Armadillos