- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
- More than 11 years of commercial property and project management experience with 21 years facilities experience.
- Brings a high level of expertise to the Foundry team.
- Joined Foundry Commercial in 2008.
- Prior to that, managed the SunTrust Tower, 385,000 square foot class A office building for Capital Partners, Kuhn and Charmurti Management
- Began his career with Independent Life in 1985 as a maintenance engineer for their 700,000+ SF class A office building and 30 satellite office’s in the southeast
- Course work Florida State College Principles of Management
- Continuing OSHA, Property Management, BOMA and HR training
- Sargent in the United States Marine Corps ARR 1986-1994
- BOMA SMT
- BOMA SMA
- Building Owners Project review and Assessments
- 2006 TOBY Award for the SunTrust Tower, Jacksonville Fl. 250,000-500,00
- 2006 TCC Star of the year award
- 2007,2008,2009,2011 TOBY Judge
- SR Trained and certified
- BOMA Chair person 2014 and 2015