- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Gabriel “Gabe” De Jesus came to Foundry Commercial from the Orlando Economic Partnership (OEP), formerly the Orlando Economic Development Commission (EDC). At the OEP, he was responsible for positioning the Orlando Region as a destination for businesses all over the world and assisting companies looking to expand their operations in the market. During his time at the OEP, his projects resulted in over $131 million invested in Orlando, 586,000 square feet absorbed or built, and $2.1 million in negotiated incentive awards.
Gabe joined Foundry Commercial in January 2015 to help the continually growing Orlando office leasing platform. In 2018 he shifted his focus to lead the Orlando Tenant Representation practice. Since joining the company, Gabe has worked on over $800 million of lease transactions and sales with many of the company’s key clients. Gabe has been awarded the coveted Co-Star power broker six years in a row (2016-2021) for Orlando.
- University of Florida, Master of Urban and Regional Planning
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Economics
- Florida Licensed Real Estate Salesperson
- Member, Finance Committee, United Cerebral Palsy
- Member, All Saints Episcopal Church