Hayley joined the Foundry Corporate Solutions Group in Nashville in January 2021 and is primarily responsible for market analytics, portfolio management, and transaction services for multi-market corporate clients. She supports the brokerage activities of our team, leads our portfolio lease administration efforts, and drives efficiency and transaction enablement within the Corporate Solutions team through process improvement and reporting.
Prior to joining Foundry, Hayley spent seven years primarily in the industrial products and oil and gas industries working as a technical account manager for Sonoco Products Company where she was responsible for sales, product development, marketing, proposal development, and project management. Hayley has held business development and account management roles with The International Group, Inc. and Delfort, where she managed 20 strategic accounts representing nearly $30M in annual sales.
Originally from Nashville, Hayley enjoys traveling, playing tennis, and exploring new trails with her Saint Berdoodle, Duck.
Education & Accreditations
- MBA, Raymond J. Harbert College of Business, Auburn University, Emphasis in Finance and Real Estate
- BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Tennessee (Knoxville)
- Alpha Pi Mu Industrial Engineering Honor Society (UT-Knoxville)
- Licensed Affiliate Real Estate Broker, State of Tennessee
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee, Volunteer