With 28 years of commercial real estate brokerage experience, Mark leads the Industrial Brokerage practice in Foundry Commercial’s Jacksonville office. Mark’s responsibilities include expanding Foundry’s Industrial platform through enhanced delivery of services to both owners and occupiers as well as pursuing opportunities for Foundry’s Development and Investment platform.
Formerly with CBRE, Cushman & Wakefield and Graham & Company, Mark has completed over 20 MSF of transactions with an aggregate value in excess of $600 million.
Mark is a member of the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR), certified by the St. Onge Institute and a member of the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP).
- Tenant Representation Assignments include:
- Unilever 772,210 SF; Georgia-Pacific 546,000 SF – Jacksonville
- CEVA Logistics 520,000 SF Eindhove, Netherlands
- Dynarex Corp 501,000 SF in multiple US markets
- Owner Representation Assignments include:
- PharMor to Michaels 506,200 SF
- Cypress Point Business Park 344,000 SF
- Mazda Motor (America) 321,200 sf
- Investment Transactions include:
- Prudential Warehouse Portfolio 839,000 SF
- Commonwealth Commerce Center 249,000 SF
- PenserSC BTS and Sale 240,000 SF
Education, Affiliations and Honors
- Undergraduate work at the University of Georgia and Georgia State University
- Member, Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member, Council of Supply Chain Professionals (CSCMP)
- NAIOP Industrial Broker of the Year 2010
- SIOR Top 100 office transactions 2016
- Former Member of Community Activities Board – Jewish and Family Community Services
- Past (Founding) President of Flagler College Athletic Booster Club
- Former Board Member – San Jose Athletic Association