- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Jess serves as the Marketing Coordinator for the Religious, Educational, and Nonprofit brokerage team at Foundry Commercial. Supporting a team of brokers across the country, Jess provides systematization and organization of projects and processes, while driving strategic and creative direction for marketing each unique property from California to Florida. Previously, she ran the marketing efforts for Foundry’s land and retail brokerage in Orlando, creating value for individual, corporate, and institutional clients.
Prior to joining Foundry, Jess worked as the Operations Coordinator for a national nonprofit, bringing expertise as the team’s project manager and communications specialist.
While originally from the West Coast, Jess has come to love living in Orlando, FL with her husband, Zane, who serves on the Platform Infrastructure Team at Foundry.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Science, Business Administration (Marketing Management) | Biola University
- Bachelor of Arts, Biblical and Theological Studies | Biola University
- Deacon | First Presbyterian Church of Orlando
- Team Leader | Commission127
- Champion’s Circle Facilitator | Generous Giving