- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Jim Hayden is Managing Director Real Estate Solutions for Foundry Commercial. He leads client development and solutioning for integrated service delivery serving occupiers. Under his leadership, Foundry’s Real Estate Solutions team is responsible for developing custom outsourcing solutions around unique client problems with a focus on maximizing portfolio value and cost optimization. The Real Estate Solutions team delivers a personal level of service delivery not seen in the market, a national footprint of best-in-market experts across multiple services and a proven history of exemplary results.
Jim brings more than 25 years in the commercial real estate industry solely focused on delivering solutions to optimize operations, productivity and business efficiency. He has managed client relationships and global account teams of 400+ members, portfolios of 24 million+ square feet with annual operating P/Ls of $875 million+. Through strategic cost optimization programs, his teams have delivered over $360 million in annual run-rate savings to clients. Jim has deep experience building executive partnerships and solutions to over 50 contracts with 1.2 billion square feet. Notable clients have included EDS, Comerica Bank, Accenture, CEVA Logistics, MedStar Health, Shell, Alorica, Broadcom, FedEx, Kraft Heinz, USAA and T-Mobile.
Jim has experience across all corporate real estate functions – encompassing strategic planning, transactions and brokerage, design and construction, facilities management and mission-critical environments. His work also crosses all property types including retail, office, industrial, flex, call centers and data centers. Jim is committed to the Foundry values and leads by example with a keen focus on goals, results, and value creation.
Education & Accreditations
- BBA Marketing, Minor Psychology – Southern Methodist University, Dallas, TX
- Texas Licensed Salesperson #456999 – Texas Real Estate Commission
- Executive Development Program – Tim Allard, Odyssey, Inc.
- Rising Leaders Mentor Program – Faculty
- Ursuline Academy of Dallas – Dad’s Club Board Member, Volunteer
- Jesuit College Preparatory School of Dallas – Volunteer
- Christ the King Catholic School and Church – Volunteer, Athletic Coach