- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Joey Woodman serves as a Senior Associate on the Industrial Brokerage Team in Orlando working alongside Justin Ruby. Together, the team represents over 8 million SF of industrial space in Central Florida. Joey specializes in industrial leasing where he is active in both Landlord and Tenant Representation. His perspective from both angles of the business allows for creative deal making that can drive value for both parties. As a second-generation Orlando native, Joey has far-stretching Orlando roots and a deep appreciation for the Central Florida real estate market.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Joey started his career in sales at GolfNow, a division of Golf Channel, where he led his team in transaction fee sales during 2017 and 2018. Joey takes pride in paying attention to all details to produce favorable results for his clients.
Education & Accreditations
- University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Minor in Entrepreneurship
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Florida
- Student Mentor, Edgewater High School
- Volunteer, Camaraderie Foundation
- Member, First Presbyterian Church of Orlando