- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
John Pietkiewicz joined Foundry Commercial in 2013, shortly after he graduated with his MBA from the Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College, focusing primarily on landlord representation and office leasing. Throughout his time at Foundry, John helped grow Orlando’s office leasing portfolio from 2M RSF in 2013 to over in 4M RSF in 2020. In addition to agency leasing, John has also branched out to add tenant representation and industrial warehouse brokerage as areas of expertise.
Since joining Foundry Commercial, John has brokered over $400 million of lease and sales transaction with local and large, corporate clients. He has been awarded the Costar Power Broker award for five years in a row (2016 – 2020) for the Orlando market.
- B.A Business, Flagler College
- M.B.A. in Finance, Crummer Graduate School of Business at Rollins College
- Member, Summit Church
- Volunteer, NiceServe
- Participant, Orlando Pro-Am Basketball Summer League