- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
A graduate Architect with a M.S. from Columbia University in Real Estate Development, Juan Machado came to the Real Estate Industry via the New York State Common Retirement Fund where he interned in the office of the New York State Comptroller’s Real Estate Portfolio Investments Division.
Mr. Machado has experience in locating and structuring real estate opportunities, building relationships with brokers, scouting, land acquisition, structuring proformas, obtaining entitlement, re-zoning, coordinating design and MEP’s, CD’s, City pre-approval meetings, building relationships with City Planners, expediting permits, obtaining TCO’s and COO’s within budget and target delivery, management of the assets through holding periods and exit.
Mr. Machado has more than 22 years of experience generating RE value thanks to an extensive background in construction, architecture, repositioning, leasing- and operations.
Education & Accreditations
- Architect – Universidad de los Andes (Bogota)
- Master of Science in Real Estate Development – Columbia University
- Certificate in Real Estate Finance & Investment – NYU
- BOMA/NY 2008-2009 Manager of the Year (3-10 years experience)
Currently supporting Amigos Unidos, Inc in Orlando primarily feeding the homeless in Downtown Orlando and currently working on implementation of lessons learned from Fundación Hermanos de la Calle, Inc based out of Miami.