- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Lucas serves as a Senior Analyst for the Investment Advisory Group (IAG) in Nashville, TN. He provides valuation expertise and financial analysis across all asset classes including industrial, office, medical, retail, and land.
Prior to joining Foundry, Lucas served as a Manager of Investments at Montecito Medical Real Estate, where he was responsible for underwriting and acquiring over $700M in medical office building opportunities. Responsibilities included cash flow forecasting, capital budgeting, and managing relationships with capital partners.
When he’s not in the office, Lucas enjoys traveling, skiing, or reading in one of Nashville’s many cafés.
Education & Accreditations
- BBA, Belmont University, Economics
- Licensed Affiliate Broker, State of Tennessee