- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Margie Bowles serves as a Senior Real Estate Manager for Foundry Commercial in Raleigh, North Carolina. She has several years of experience working in the Raleigh/Durham market.
She has a long-standing career in commercial real estate which began in Washington, DC. She has worked with institutional investors, developers, and a local REIT. Her diverse experience includes the day-to-day management of office, medical, retail, and life science assets. Margie offers exceptional attention to detail to the owners and fosters excellent tenant relationships.
Margie is married and has two children. Both of her children live in Washington, DC. Her son is a financial analyst with Forbright Bank and her daughter is a healthcare data consultant with Eversana. In her free time, she enjoys cooking for friends and family and spending time at Lake Gaston along with her yellow lab Wynn.
- The Acquisition Group
- Torchlight Investors
- Clarion Partners
- RAM Realty
- Philadelphia College of Textiles & Science – BS in Marketing
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- North Carolina Real Estate Brokers License
- Notary, State of North Carolina
- Pleasant Grove UMC – outreach volunteer