- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Maria Lombardi is a proud graduate and native of West Virginia. After graduating in Finance, she attained a master’s degree in commercial real estate from the University of Florida while simultaneously interning with Foundry Commercial.
Upon graduation, Maria became an Associate Broker at Foundry. Maria focuses on advising Office Landlords and Tenants throughout Central Florida. She strives to incorporate social media (@orlandooffice) into CRE to maximize visibility for her clients.
- Master of Science in Real Estate – University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science Business Administration, Finance & Entrepreneurship – West Virginia University
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Florida
- CREW Orlando: Recipient of the “Economic & Community Involvement” Award
- NAIOP of Central Florida: Community Service co-chair
- CREi Summit: 2022 CREi Scholar recipient
- REAL, Real Estate’s Aspiring Leaders
- Nursery Volunteer at Summit Church