- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
As Real Estate Manager for Foundry Commercial, Maria brings over 25 years of residential and commercial real estate experience in New York and Orlando. Her career began with the Credit Bureau of Greater New York and afterwards spent 10 years as a residential Real Estate salesperson while simultaneously serving as office manager for the corporate offices of Avis Rent-a-Car in Long Island, New York. Upon relocating to Orlando in 1991 Maria broadened her career in the hospitality industry joining Days Inn and then Elsafe, Inc., a hotel safe provider. She gained construction and property management experience during her tenure with Commons Medical Development in 1996, a healthcare facilities construction company and in 2005 with The Trident Group as Director of Administration. Maria joined CBRE in 2008 as Assistant Property Manager. During a property management transition she joined CNL/Foundry in 2012 and currently oversees 1.0 million square feet of office and industrial space.
Property Management Experience
- Currently manages Sand Lake IV and University Corporate Center II for Washington Capital Management, Inc. and Crews Commerce Venture.
- Previously managed portfolios for El Rancho Partners, L&B Realty Advisors, Patriot Equities and Resource Partners.
- Consultant to The Trident Group in the capacity of Director of Administration for the property management of Phillips Place and the automobile financing sectors of the company.
- BOMA member since 2008; pursuing RPA designation
- Earned Central Florida’s Office Building of the Year (TOBY) Awards in 2008, 2011 and 2012 for the Sand Lake IV facility
- Earned Energy Star Certifications for Sand Lake IV and UCC II
- Awarded the Shining Star award in 2010 from CBRE, Inc.
- Developed and maintains the elevator advertising program at the Sand Lake IV facility Maintains the electronic directory programs for both Sand Lake IV and UCC II
- Awarded Certificate of Appreciation in 2002 for the development and implementation of Policy and Procedures.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson.