- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
A 29-year veteran of real estate development working on diverse projects including commercial office, retail, theme parks, resorts, healthcare, hospitality, education, religious, museums, corporate facilities and mass transportations.
- CNL Center II: 275,000 SF Class A multi-tenant building valued at $50 million.
- Legacy Park Orlando: 70-acre industrial office park including retail out-parcels.
- Sun Trust Center: 750,000 SF Urban Class A multi-tenant office, retail and parking facilities.
- Cru International: 250,000 SF on 90 acres, multi-phased corporate headquarter facilities valued at $52 million.
- Moss Park Community: 1,500-acre, mixed-use master plan community in Orange County, FL.
- Wycliffe Bible Translators: 174,000 SF 100-acre, multi-phased corporate headquarters facilities valued at $42 million
- The Geneva School: 41-acre new private school master plan in Seminole County, Florida valued at $85 million.
- B.S., Western Illinois University
- M.S.B.C., University of Florida
- Central Florida YMCA Real Estate Committee
- Orange County Development Advisory Board
- Junior Achievement
- Urban Land Institute Adjunct
- Professor, University of Florida, University of Central Florida
- Mentor, First Presbyterian Church
- Volunteer, Frontline Outreach
- Central Florida Expressway Authority – Operations Committee