- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Meagan Miller serves as the Marketing Coordinator for the brokerage team at Foundry Commercial in Dallas, Texas. Meagan supports the teams overall marketing strategies and assists in successful lead generation. She designs custom marketing materials, oversees pitch collateral, and creates mass email marketing campaigns, Additionally, she updates listings across platforms, processes brokerage transactions, and organizes client/broker events. Prior to joining Foundry, Meagan has had extensive experience in the fashion industry, where she oversaw several brands digital marketing, social media, and creative marketing strategies.
Education & Accreditations
Meagan attended The University of Arkansas, graduating in 2019 with a bachelor’s degree in Fashion Merchandising and a Marketing & Management minor.
- The University of Arkansas | B.S. in Fashion Merchandising, Marketing & Management Minor
- Yale University | Digital Marketing Strategy, Postgraduate Executive Program Texas Notary Public
- Social Media Group Leader | Phi Mu Sorority
- Vice President of Project Management | American Marketing Association
- Ladies in CRE Dallas
- Student Ministry Volunteer | Highland Park United Methodist Church