- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Meredith Ball is a Partner at Foundry Commercial, where she provides advisory and leasing expertise to institutional investors, real estate firms, and property owners. Meredith handles a portfolio of over 2 million SF, for clients including Cousins Properties, Portman Holdings, New York Life, and ICM Group.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Meredith spent three years as a part of the Asset Services team with Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer. Before that, Meredith was with the Charlotte office of Coldwell Banker Commercial MECA for eight years. She earned the distinguished Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation in 2009, and served as the President of the Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR) in 2018.
Meredith is a graduate of East Carolina University, and has been recognized as one of the Charlotte Business Journal’s Forty Under 40, and Women in Business. She was also honored as the Top Producer in the Office category at CRCBR’s Deal Makers awards for 2019, and was recognized by Globe St. Real Estate Forum as a Woman of Influence in 2020.
- Truist – 560,000 SF
- Bank of America – 294,000 SF
- Fifth Third Bank – 96,000 SF
- Ally Bank – 84,000 SF
- Snap AV – 70,000 SF
- Spaces – 36,000 SF
- Coca Cola Bottling Consolidated – 33,000 SF
Education, Memberships and Awards
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Member and 2018 President, Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors (CRCBR)
- Charlotte Business Journal Class of 2015 Forty Under 40, and Class of 2018 Women in Business recipient
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North Carolina and South Carolina
- East Carolina University, Bachelor of Science in Business Management, Magna Cum Laude