Brett Hartung serves as Vice President with Foundry Commercial where he specializes in land acquisition, disposition and consulting services for property owners, investors, developers and users. Brett brings extensive market expertise and a comprehensive understanding of land-use to the clients he serves. With his ability to align to his client’s real estate strategy, locate opportunities on their behalf, and adapt to changing market conditions, Brett is able to maximize results and build lasting relationships.
Since joining Foundry in 2014, then CNL Commercial Real Estate, Brett has successfully helped expand opportunities with existing clients, while attracting numerous new clients to the platform. Prior to joining Foundry, Brett played professional ice hockey for the Orlando Solar Bears and was a four-year NCAA Division-I athlete at Bentley University.
- B.S., Economics and Finance, Bentley University (Waltham, MA)
- Licensed Real Estate Sales Person - Florida
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Head Coach and Associate Director, Central Florida Hockey Club
- Member, Urban Land Institute (ULI)