- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Patrick Stevens serves as the Analyst to the Land Services Team. He is located in Raleigh, North Carolina where he is responsible for financial analysis, underwriting, proposal creation, market research, and due diligence, supporting land transactions.
Prior to joining Foundry, Patrick worked as a Project Analyst at ICON plc, managing over $100M in clinical trial contracts and completing monthly revenue forecasting and analyses. He also worked at Hart & Hickman as an Environmental Scientist where he completed environmental due diligence tasks on various types of facilities across the United States. He also actively participated in complex Brownfields property redevelopment assistance.
- North Carolina State University
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Technology and Management