Bryan Phillips is a Senior Real Estate Manager in the Raleigh, NC office with oversight of a diverse portfolio of properties including office, industrial, retail properties and property owner associations. With over 15 years of experience, Bryan’s background encompasses both commercial and residential real estate, including working for a national real estate investment trust as well as a community association management company. Bryan’s expertise includes strategic problem solving, building client and tenant relations, budget preparation and oversight, financial reporting and project management. Bryan is affiliated with the local BOMA and IREM organizations serving the Triangle. He achieved his Certified Property Manager designation through IREM in 2019.
Bryan has lived in Raleigh for over 15 years with his wife and two children. He is a member of St. Michael’s Episcopal Church and enjoys playing golf, beach trips, camping and spending time with his family.
- 2017 GEM (Going the Extra Mile) Award- Foundry Commercial
- Certified Property Manger (CPM) - IREM
Professional Affiliations & Community Service
- Foundry Commercial Brand Ambassador
- Licensed North Carolina Real Estate Broker
- IREM – Institute of Real Estate Management
- BOMA- Building Owners and Managers Association
- National Association of Realtors
- Habitat For Humanity, Food Bank of Central & Eastern NC