Rhett Batanides serves as Vice President in Foundry’s Charlotte, North Carolina office. He specializes in national tenant representation, leasing large high-end developments, and land projects.
On the tenant side, Rhett has been successful in helping multiple concepts expand across the United States & Canada, serving as their Master Broker. Rhett was mentioned multiple times in Robert Powells’ (Undercover Boss) recently published book, for his work helping expand Mr. Powell’s company nationwide. He has overseen and completed a multitude of new locations across the continent in each company’s expansion.
On the landlord side, he has participated in the leasing of over 1.5 million square feet of high-end retail space up and down the East Coast.
Prior to working in Commercial Real Estate, Mr. Batanides was a pilot in the United States Air Force. As an aircraft commander, he flew missions across the world, accomplishing various advanced directives of the United States DoD. A Veteran of Operation Enduring Freedom in Afghanistan, Captain Batanides earned multiple medals while safely executing an array of dangerous combat missions.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Management – Kansas State University
- Certificate in Financial Planning – Kansas State University
- Masters of Science in Financial Planning – Kansas State University
- Masters of Political Science in Political Management- The George Washington University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker – North & South Carolina
- President of Veterans Homeless Shelter – Family Forum in Charlotte, NC
- Member of Governor Appointed Board – Governor’s Working Group for Veterans
- Director of Support our Vets – Fundraising group that allocates funds to various Veteran charities.