- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Ryan Mayer serves as a Development Manager for Foundry Commercial overseeing the Tenant Improvement Projects for the Development and Investment’s team. Prior to joining Foundry, Ryan’s professional experience includes working in Project Management for a local General Contractor focusing on K-12 Education Projects. Ryan also served as a Safety Engineer working to improve company facilities and employee safety at large substations. Ryan was able to gain his OSHA 30 Construction Safety and Health Certificate through this experience.
Ryan is a local to the Orlando region, growing up to be an avid UCF fan.
- B.S. Industrial Engineering | University of Central Florida
- Board Member | The Diamond Project
- Missionary | Halieus International Support
- She is More Than
- Hope Speaks