Senior real estate manager with 10 years of extensive experience in Real Estate. Proven knowledge of real estate operations, construction, client and business development, and management and accounting systems. Recognized for enhancing bottom-line profitability through cost control, cultivating high-margin opportunities, and improving business processes. Demonstrated exceptional organizational, problem-solving, team building, leadership, and conflict management abilities. High-energy and performer with a “get it done” mentality.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Baruch College
- CPM Certification from Pace University
- FL CAM & Real Estate License
- Global Citizen member and mentor for Autism Speaks
- Participate in United Way and Big Brothers Big Sisters of America