- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Stuart Ashmun, Jr. serves as an associate with Foundry Commercial’s Religious, Education and Not-For-Profit Group and has spent much of his early career working extensively with churches. Stuart assists clients throughout the State of Texas in disposition, acquisition and consulting on religious and educational real estate.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Stuart worked for Wicker and Associates Commercial Real Estate to help grow the church real estate platform.
Education and Accreditations
- B.B.A, Entrepreneurial Management, Texas Christian University
- Microsoft Office Specialist Master