- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Ted Elam joined Foundry Commercial in 2017 and serves a Principal. He leads underwriting, capitalization, and sourcing efforts for Development & Investments, in South Florida. Ted has closed over $350MM of acquisitions and dispositions in both office and industrial across South Florida and Texas including over $250MM in industrial product in South Florida.
Prior to his role as Vice President, he served in Foundry’s Deal Hub as an Associate where the team lead the underwriting and acquisition of over $1.5B of office, industrial, and retail assets over the past five years. Ted began his career as a Financial Analyst at DISH Network and later developed a passion for real estate as a Business Intelligence Analyst at JLL.
Education & Accreditations
- MBA, Finance – Northwestern University’s Kellogg School of Management
- BS, Business and Enterprise Management – Wake Forest University
- Board of Directors, Commercial Industrial Association of South Florida
- Member, Urban Land Institute