Hayley joined our Foundry Corporate Solutions Group in Nashville in January 2021 and is primarily responsible for market analytics, transactional due diligence and coordination in support of our multi-market advisory and transaction services team. She leads our portfolio administration activities, including the application and reporting via MRI ProLease on behalf of our Nashville-based accounts.
Prior to joining Foundry, Hayley spent seven years primarily in the industrial products and oil and gas industries working as a technical sales and account representative for Sonoco Products Company where she was responsible for sales, product development, marketing, proposal development and project management. Hayley has held business development and territorial management roles with The International Group, Inc. and Delfort, where she managed 20 accounts representing nearly $30M in annual sales.
Education & Accreditations
- MBA, Raymond J. Harbert College of Business, Auburn University, Emphasis in Finance and Real Estate
- BS in Industrial and Systems Engineering, University of Tennessee (Knoxville)
- Alpha Pi Mu Industrial Engineering Honor Society (UT-Knoxville)
- Licensed Affiliate Real Estate Broker, State of Tennessee
- Second Harvest Food Bank of Middle Tennessee, Volunteer