Vince is a Senior Vice President with more than 27 years of commercial real estate experience, specializing in multi-market advisory and transaction services for corporate clients. He has extensive expertise in developing real estate strategies and solutions for companies seeking to address their most challenging and complex business initiatives and objectives.
Prior to joining Foundry, Vince was a Senior Managing Director with CBRE where he spent 12 years leading and developing many of the company’s most successful and long-term relationships, including HCA which ranked his team #1 among all real estate service providers for 10 years in a row. In 2007, he led in the pursuit and signing of a multi-year integrated services contract with NISSAN North America and guided the client through the most challenging economic period in recent history. He and his team completed over 200 transactions and delivered more than $100 million in occupancy cost savings in the first five years of the engagement.
Vince started his real estate career in 1992 with Trammell Crow Company in Memphis, responsible for all property accounting and financial reporting for investor clients throughout the Southeast. In 1997, he was named Principal and led the company’s property management business in the Mid-South. Before joining TCC, Vince was a Manager of Audit & Advisory Services with Arthur Andersen.
When he’s not advising clients or developing new business, Vince enjoys golf, fishing, watercolor painting and traveling with his wife Wendy and their three children.
Education & Accreditations
- BBA from Christian Brothers University
- Certified Public Accountant
- Licensed Affiliate Real Estate Broker | Tennessee
- CoreNet Global | Tennessee Chapter Chair
- CCIM Institute | Nashville Chapter Member
- Habitat for Humanity – Williamson/Maury Counties | Past President and Board Member
- GraceWorks Ministries | Volunteer
- Heritage Foundation of Williamson County | Sponsor & Volunteer
- Fellowship Bible Church | Member