- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Tommy Trimble serves as Senior Vice President at Foundry Commercial and leads the company’s Land Advisory Group for the Charlotte region and has more than 21 years of experience in commercial real estate. Mr. Trimble has vast experience in selling and acquiring land for all product types including large residential subdivisions, retail shopping centers and mixed-use sites, urban-infill and suburban multi-family sites, and industrial land. Mr. Trimble has transacted on over 1,000 acres of land in the Charlotte region.
Mr. Trimble also has a history of success in outparcel sales, retail site selection, tenant representation, and shopping center leasing and has successfully completed transactions throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia and has led the marketing and leasing efforts of over 1,000,000 square feet of retail space.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Tommy co-founded FOCUS Property Advisors, a boutique commercial real estate brokerage and development firm specializing in land acquisition, retail development, retail leasing, and tenant representation. Tommy began his real estate career at Lat Purser & Associates where he spent six years in retail and land brokerage. Tommy is a licensed real estate broker in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- Managed the leasing of several notable shopping centers in the Carolinas, both ground-up development and pre-existing/second gen space, such as Brunswick Forest (Wilmington, NC), The Arbors (Charlotte), Mint Hill Commons (Mint Hill, NC), Town Center Plaza (Charlotte), Ballantyne Village (Charlotte), Ballantyne Commons East (Charlotte), and Waverly (Charlotte).
- Instrumental in getting Waverly, a signature mixed-use development in South Charlotte, pre-leased to 70% prior to construction.
- Represented Panera Bread in the opening of 10 cafés throughout South Carolina and eastern Georgia.
- Recognized by Panera Bread as their top tenant representation broker for most cafés opened in 2006.
- Led the acquisition of over 750 acres of land for retail, outparcel, multi-family and mixed-use development.
- Executed transactions with many notable retailers such as Trader Joe’s, CVS, Food Lion, Panera Bread, Starbucks, Firehouse Subs, Great Clips, Hibbett Sports, Family Dollar, Circle K, BB&T, UltaCosmetics, Chipotle, Wells Fargo, Mattress Firm, Rite Aidandmany others.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia
- Member, Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Planning Board Member, ICSC Carolinas Idea Exchange (2016 Chairperson)
- Volunteer, Greater Enrichment Program of Charlotte
- Mission Team Member, Appalachia Service Project
- Youth sports coach
- Member, Mecklenburg Community Church
Education & Accreditations
- B.S., North Carolina State University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia