- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
W.B. Scoggin serves as Vice President for Foundry Commercial’s Nashville, Tennessee office. W.B. specializes in leasing and investment opportunities throughout Tennessee focusing on industrial investments and development sites. Over his 12-year career, W.B. has been actively involved in various aspects of the business including brokerage, acquisitions, asset management and capital markets activity. He has worked on projects that have included bulk, shallow bay and flex product, terminals, ios and isf sites, land and others from both the ground-up development perspective as well as leasing and acquiring existing assets. His activity and knowledge base allowed him to earn his CCIM designation.
Prior to joining Foundry, W.B. spent 5 years with a Dallas-based real estate investment company as Vice President where he was actively involved in or oversaw the companies deal sourcing, underwriting, acquisition, asset management and dispositions for various acquisitions and assets held for investment. W.B. has also served in various capacities for real estate investment and development companies and began his career as a broker in Dallas.
Before beginning his real estate career, W.B. spent time earning a Certificate of Biblical Studies through an affiliate ministry of Kanakuk Kamps. He holds a Bachelor of Science and a Master of Real Estate from Texas A&M University. W.B. is an active member of ULI, CCIM, and NAIOP and is licensed in both Tennessee and Texas.
When he is not working to address your real estate needs, W.B. is actively involved in his church community, in the gym working on mobility or a new PR or most likely he is spending quality time with his beautiful wife and two girls.
Education & Accreditations
- Texas A&M University | Master of Real Estate
- Texas A&M University | Bachelor of Science, Agribusiness
- Kanakuk Institute | Certificate of Biblical Studies
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Designee
- Licensed Real Estate Broker | Tennessee
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson | Texas
- CCIM Middle Tennessee Chapter | Board Member
- Urban Land Institute | Member
- NAIOP | Member
- The Real Estate Council | Associate Leadership Council Alumnus