- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Zac Vuncannon is a Deal Principal on the Development & Investments team at Foundry Commercial, where he brings decades of real estate development, acquisitions, and capital markets experience to help continue the growth of the platform. Zac will partner with colleagues to identify and execute on investment opportunities in the Carolinas, with a primary focus on the Triangle and Triad regions.
Prior to joining Foundry, Zac worked in Washington, DC and Raleigh, NC to acquire and develop real estate within the Mid-Atlantic and Southeast markets. Zac’s real estate background includes both institutional and sponsor-led roles, providing a balanced perspective on value creation across multiple asset classes.
Zac graduated Washington & Lee University in 2002 and currently resides in Raleigh, NC with his wife and three daughters.
- Washington & Lee University (Lexington, VA)
Awards & Recognition
- 2020 People to Watch: Commercial Real Estate (Triangle Business Journal)
- 2022 Spaces Award: Top Office Development (Triangle Business Journal)
- NAIOP Raleigh Durham Chapter
- Downtown Raleigh Alliance