- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Let's get startedView Properties
I have worked as a banker in the Commercial Real Estate sector since 1988. For the majority of my career, I worked for Regions Bank and Truist servicing real estate developers and investors. Areas of specialization include multi-family, residential single-family and condominiums, self-storage, retail, office and industrial. I have focused on lending to clients in the Naples and West Florida markets.
At Foundry, I plan to continue to service my long-time clients by sourcing debt and equity from banks, life insurance companies and balance sheet lenders. Most banks no longer provide credit to investors in all property sectors, so I will use my experience to source debt from various sources to meet each client’s needs.
In my free time, I enjoy traveling with my wife, Olga. I also enjoy road biking and running.
- B.S. in Finance from Miami University, Oxford, Ohio 1988
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Florida since 1990
- Past President of Naples Bay Rotary Club 2002 & 2008
- Volunteer at St. Matthews House in Naples
J.C. specializes in advising clients in the evaluation, underwriting, sourcing, and execution of commercial real estate debt and equity across all real estate asset classes. J.C. joins Foundry from Colliers’ debt and equity finance team where he contributed in all aspects of the business from origination and underwriting through negotiating and closing transactions totaling over $1 billion. Prior to Colliers, J.C. was with CBRE Debt and Equity, and a portfolio company of TPG based in Europe that specializes in the development and management of industrial assets throughout Central and Western Europe. J.C. graduated from Florida State University with duel degrees in finance and real estate.
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Science in Finance and Real Estate
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in Florida
- Florida State University
- FSU Mentorship Program
- Radiant Church
David serves as Tampa Bay Market Leader, bringing 30 years of commercial real estate banking and team leadership. David’s responsibilities include leadership of the Tampa region services office along with leading Foundry’s D&I activities throughout the region.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, David spent three years at JP Morgan overseeing all Florida-based real estate investment and development clients, managing a portfolio of nearly $2 Billion along with providing strategic and operational advice to clients.
Prior to JP Morgan, David spent nearly 20 years at Regions Bank, serving in various roles including leadership of offices in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and South Florida. During his time at Regions, David originated over $10 Billion of debt along with overseeing a $3 Billion real estate portfolio which consisted of debt on multiple property types through many regions of the country.
David began his career at Barnett Bank in the Management Associate Program followed by positions in a state-wide Loan Review Group and on the Tampa real estate team.
- Origination of over $10 Billion of real estate debt including both on and off-balance sheet financing on all major real estate developments including Office, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily, Condominium and Homebuilding
- B.S. in Finance, University of Florida
- CCIM Designation
- Member: University of Florida Bergstrom Council (Executive Committee member)
- Member: Numerous real estate and banking organizations throughout Florida
- Volunteer: Meals On Wheels