- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Let's get startedView Properties
Ryan serves as a Principal in Foundry’s Development & Investments group and is responsible for sourcing, underwriting, and executing the firm’s seniors housing investment opportunities. Since joining Foundry in 2018, Ryan has played a key role in the growth of Foundry’s Senior Living Platform, leading the underwriting for over $300MM in senior living real estate investments and assisting with the underwriting and onboarding of our three regional operators – Spring Arbor, Cascadia Senior Living, and Foster Senior Living. Prior to joining Foundry, Ryan was General Manager and CFO of a boutique manufacturing company that he led through a period of revenue and profit growth, ultimately resulting in a successful sale of the business in 2018.
Education & Accreditations
- MBA, Vanderbilt University
- B.S. in Business Administration, Elon University
Kevin serves as CFO and President of Healthcare Services for Foundry Commercial and brings to the company nearly 25 years of institutional real estate experience. Kevin’s responsibilities include leadership of the financial reporting, accounting, and treasury functions for the organization, as well as overseeing the company’s healthcare strategy including the company’s seniors housing operating business.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Kevin was the Chief Investment Officer for Foster Development, Inc., a privately held developer and operator of seniors housing assets in 8 states. Before joining Foster Development, Kevin was the former Chief Operating Officer and Chief Financial Officer for CNL Healthcare Properties and CNL Healthcare Properties II, which are public non-listed real estate investment trusts. Combined, these companies acquired and developed nearly $3.5 billion in seniors housing and healthcare-related real estate. Kevin was instrumental in creating and overseeing the asset management and financial reporting functions for both organizations. Kevin has a long history in the financial accounting and reporting functions for other successful real estate platforms and has participated in approximately $10 billion of healthcare-related real estate transactions over his career.
Early in his career, Kevin worked in public accounting for Deloitte and is a licensed certified public accountant in Florida.
- B.S. in Accounting from the University of Central Florida
- M.S. in Accounting from the University of Central Florida
- Board Member and Audit Committee Chair, Axiom Bank
- Board Member and Vice Chair, Orlando Lutheran Towers, a non-profit retirement community
- Board Member and Vice Chair, Towers Homecare and Rehabilitation
- Audit Committee Member – Heart of Florida United Way
- Former Real Estate Committee Member – University of Central Florida Foundation
- Former Board Member – American Seniors Housing Association
- Former Board Member – Heart of Florida United Way
- Former Advisory Board Member – University of Central Florida School of Accounting
Prior to Joining Foundry, Mr. Yu lead the asset management efforts at Bourne Financial Group, a private equity firm specializing in senior living real estate investments nationwide. Mr. Yu has spent most of his career managing real estate investments in various sectors, including: senior living, healthcare, and data centers for institutional and private investors. In his role with Foundry, Mr. Yu manages the platform’s senior living assets, while serving as the primary contact for operating and equity partners and assisting in acquisitions and due diligence.
Mr. Yu began his career in Public Accounting auditing governmental entities, banks and savings and loans developing a prudent foundation in investment management.
Education & Accreditations
- B.S. Accounting, Fischer School of Accounting at the University of Florida, Gainesville, Florida.
- Post Baccalaureate studies at the University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida
- Certified Public Accountant, Inactive Status
Chris has been with Foundry Commercial since 2015. He serves as a Vice President, Healthcare Services. His role at Foundry consists of providing Healthcare advisory and transaction services across our platform. He partners with Healthcare providers on existing real estate solutions, as well as assists clients to source acquisition and development opportunities. Chris provides asset management solutions within the healthcare sector that drive real time cost savings, higher efficiency leading ultimately to better care.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Chris worked for CNL overseeing a portfolio of properties within the Financial Group’s REIT, CNL Healthcare Properties. Prior to CNL, he worked for Lincoln Harris CSG as a Facility Director and Senior Property Manager where he oversaw facility management and capital expenditures for the 2nd largest not-for-profit hospital system in the United States. The portfolio consisted of 350 buildings totaling approximately 6 million square feet. Prior to Lincoln Harris, Chris worked as a Senior Property Manager for Spectrum properties where he was responsible for all property management functions for a 550,000 square foot, Class “A” commercial high rise located in Charlotte’s CBD. Leading up to Spectrum, Chris worked for both Crescent Resources and Highwoods Properties in property management.
Education & Accreditations
- Assumption College, B.A. in Business Administration
- Six Sigma Certification – Greenbelt
- CPM ® (IREM Certified Property Manager)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of North Carolina
- Lacrosse Coach – Providence Day School
- IREM Western Carolina Chapter #40, Past President