- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Sarah Godwin is a Senior Vice President at Foundry Commercial where she co-leads the Land Services team in the Raleigh, NC office and throughout the Carolinas. With more than 15 years of commercial real estate experience, Sarah has sold more than $840 million in greenfield and redevelopment land and specializes in institutional land investment sales and development advisory services for a wide range of clients. Sarah has extensive experience with selling land for diverse uses including multifamily, residential, build-for-rent, life science, and medical office.
Sarah is a licensed real estate broker in North Carolina and South Carolina. She earned dual degrees in economics and psychology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
- Genesis RTP | $91M life science land | 95 acres in Research Triangle Park
- South Hills Mall | $38.4M retail redevelopment | 35 acres in Cary
- Davis Park East | $12.6M multifamily land | 21 acres in Durham
- Buffaloe Reserve | $12M future master-planned community | 212 acres in Raleigh
- Bank of America
- East West Partners
- EYC Companies
- Flowers Plantation
- Highwoods Properties
- Leyland Alliance
- Newland Communities
- NTS Development
- The Keith Corporation
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Urban Land Institute – Triangle
- Women’s Leadership Initiative and their mentor program
- Diversity Equity and Inclusion Steering Committee
- Women in Housing Leadership Group
- Triangle Community Coalition
Awards & Recognition
- 2021 Top Land Transaction in the Triangle
- CoStar Power Broker
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Bachelor’s in Economics and Psychology
Tommy Trimble serves as Senior Vice President at Foundry Commercial and leads the company’s Land Advisory Group for the Charlotte region and has more than 21 years of experience in commercial real estate. Mr. Trimble has vast experience in selling and acquiring land for all product types including large residential subdivisions, retail shopping centers and mixed-use sites, urban-infill and suburban multi-family sites, and industrial land. Mr. Trimble has transacted on over 1,000 acres of land in the Charlotte region.
Mr. Trimble also has a history of success in outparcel sales, retail site selection, tenant representation, and shopping center leasing and has successfully completed transactions throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia and has led the marketing and leasing efforts of over 1,000,000 square feet of retail space.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Tommy co-founded FOCUS Property Advisors, a boutique commercial real estate brokerage and development firm specializing in land acquisition, retail development, retail leasing, and tenant representation. Tommy began his real estate career at Lat Purser & Associates where he spent six years in retail and land brokerage. Tommy is a licensed real estate broker in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
- Managed the leasing of several notable shopping centers in the Carolinas, both ground-up development and pre-existing/second gen space, such as Brunswick Forest (Wilmington, NC), The Arbors (Charlotte), Mint Hill Commons (Mint Hill, NC), Town Center Plaza (Charlotte), Ballantyne Village (Charlotte), Ballantyne Commons East (Charlotte), and Waverly (Charlotte).
- Instrumental in getting Waverly, a signature mixed-use development in South Charlotte, pre-leased to 70% prior to construction.
- Represented Panera Bread in the opening of 10 cafés throughout South Carolina and eastern Georgia.
- Recognized by Panera Bread as their top tenant representation broker for most cafés opened in 2006.
- Led the acquisition of over 750 acres of land for retail, outparcel, multi-family and mixed-use development.
- Executed transactions with many notable retailers such as Trader Joe’s, CVS, Food Lion, Panera Bread, Starbucks, Firehouse Subs, Great Clips, Hibbett Sports, Family Dollar, Circle K, BB&T, UltaCosmetics, Chipotle, Wells Fargo, Mattress Firm, Rite Aidandmany others.
- Licensed Real Estate Broker in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia
- Member, Charlotte Region Commercial Board of Realtors
- Member, Urban Land Institute
- Planning Board Member, ICSC Carolinas Idea Exchange (2016 Chairperson)
- Volunteer, Greater Enrichment Program of Charlotte
- Mission Team Member, Appalachia Service Project
- Youth sports coach
- Member, Mecklenburg Community Church
Education & Accreditations
- B.S., North Carolina State University
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia
Karl Hudson IV, CCIM is a Partner at Foundry Commercial where he co-leads the Land Services team in the Raleigh, NC office and has transacted on over $650 million in deal volume and sold over 8,450 acres of land. Karl’s deal experience and expertise in land and investment sales affords him the fundamentals and expertise that are not only instrumental to the team, but also serve as an asset to his clients. Karl is a licensed real estate broker in North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia; he also holds the prestigious Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) designation.
Karl grew up in Raleigh, NC and graduated from Broughton High School in Raleigh. He attended the University of South Carolina in Columbia, SC, where he double majored and earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Real Estate and Marketing. In 2012 and after spending four years working in the marketing and research department for Grubb & Ellis, Karl moved back to Raleigh where he began his brokerage career with Cassidy Turley.
- Veridea | Land/Mixed-Use | ±1,040 Acres | Apex, NC | $82M
- Alta Town Center| Land/Multi-Family | ±23 Acres | Raleigh, NC | $5.5M
- Triangle Town| Land/Multi-Family | ±24 Acres | Raleigh, NC | $6.2M
- San Rio | Land/Residential | ±125 Acres & 223 Vacant Developed Lots | Shallotte, NC | $6.2M
- Magnolia Park| Land/Residential | ±183 Acres | Garner, NC | $8.7M
- Aquiline | Land/Mixed-Use |±48 Acres | Apex, NC | $8.75M
- Handsmill on Lake Wylie| Land/Residential | ±442 Lots | York, SC | $8.78M
- Mountain Island| Land/Mixed-Use | ±115 Acres | Charlotte, NC | $9M
- United Way | Land/Mixed-Use | | ±1.89 Acres | Uptown Charlotte, NC | $10.5M
- Broadstone Apartments| Land/Multi-Family | ±3.71 Acres | Downtown Durham, NC |$10.5M
- Brentwood Square| Investment/Retail | ±69,600 SF | Raleigh, NC |$12.25M
- Capital Club| Investment/Office| ±55,550 | Downtown Raleigh, NC | $12.5M
- Heritage Square| Land/Mixed-Use | ±9.68 Acres | Downtown Durham, NC | $12.5M
- Brickyard| Land/Residential | ±100 Acres | Cary, NC | $20M
- Sparrows Bend| Investment/Multifamily| 228 units | Wilmington, NC | $40.06M
- Crabtree Lakeside| Investment/Multifamily| 221 units | Raleigh, NC | $49.5M
- Completed over 350 land/commercial asset transactions valued at over $650M
- Alliance Residential
- American Realty Advisors
- Blue Heron
- Catholic Diocese of Raleigh
- Hudson Realty Capital
- Kolter Land
- Madison Capital
- New York Life
- PGIM Real Estate
- RXR Realty
- Related Group
- Rialto Capital
- SunTrust Bank
- Triangle Brick
- Wells Fargo
- Wood Partners
Awards & Recognition
- Foundry Commercial Top 10 Producer (2017, 2020, 2021)
- Triangle Business Journal SPACE Magazine Awards
- Top Land Sales Transaction, 1st Place (2012, 2015)
- Top Land Sales Transaction, 2nd Place (2012, 2013, 2017)
- Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors (TCAR)
- Million Dollar Sales Transaction Club (2015-present)
- Million Dollar Land Sales Transaction Club (2015-present)
- Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer Top Listing Leader in Raleigh Market (2013)
Professional Affiliations & Community Services
- Licensed Broker in North Carolina, South Carolina and Georgia
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Asian American Hotel Owners Association (AAHOA)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors (TCAR)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI)
- University of South Carolina
- Bachelor of Science in Marketing and Real Estate
- Minor in Criminal Justice
Lawson Dann is a 30-year commercial real estate industry veteran, specializing in capital markets and land advisory functions. Throughout his time in the industry, he has completed numerous sale and lease transactions valued at over $800 million. As a fourth-generation Central Florida native, Lawson has carved a niche in working with family, office, land, and investment sale opportunities. Utilizing his deep roots, Lawson is especially respected for his market knowledge, efficiency in sale negotiations, and long professional track record of successfully guiding local, national, and multi-national clients.
Awards & Recognition
- CFCAR’s Top Industrial Producer
- NAIOP’s Investment Broker of the Year Award
- Orlando Business Journal’s Real Estate Deal of the Year Award
Patrick Stevens serves as the Analyst to the Land Services Team. He is located in Raleigh, North Carolina where he is responsible for financial analysis, underwriting, proposal creation, market research, and due diligence, supporting land transactions.
Prior to joining Foundry, Patrick worked as a Project Analyst at ICON plc, managing over $100M in clinical trial contracts and completing monthly revenue forecasting and analyses. He also worked at Hart & Hickman as an Environmental Scientist where he completed environmental due diligence tasks on various types of facilities across the United States. He also actively participated in complex Brownfields property redevelopment assistance.
- North Carolina State University
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Technology and Management