- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Jomal has 13 years of Project Management and Engineering experience in the commercial , residential ,and aerospace industry. He spent the last several years with the Lockheed Martin Corp. Enterprise Engineering and Construction business area, developing construction outfits for the manufacturing, testing and development business market. Prior to that, Jomal managed and contributed to several South Florida projects in the residential and commercial markets which includes; Wager Creek, 1515 Sunset dr. and City Center on 7th. In the early stages of his career, he worked as a Design Engineer in the high rise and commercial building market, specializing in facade design. Jomal holds a Masters Degree in Engineering management and Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering, from Florida International University in Miami, FL.
Education & Accreditations
- MS Engineering Management
- BS Mechanical Engineering
- LSS Green Belt
Zane serves as the Senior Services Manager at Foundry Commercial. He supports the Services Leadership Team with strategic initiatives related to the day-to-day operations of the organization. Beyond this, he services key Foundry clients with property research and project management.
Prior to joining Foundry, Zane served as a Relationship Manager for a national nonprofit where he led their outreach to professional school students and supported the organization’s funding and strategic planning processes, winning over $10mm in institutional funding. He is currently pursuing his MBA at the University of Florida.
Zane and his wife, Jess—who serves on Foundry’s marketing team—have come to love living in Orlando, even though his dream lifestyle is somewhere between John Denver and Norman Maclean.
Education & Accreditation
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science | Biola University
- Master of Business Administration | University of Florida
- Deacon | First Presbyterian Church of Orlando
- Gotham Fellow | The Collaborative, Orlando
- Facilitator | Generous Giving
- Team Leader | Commission127
Matt Wright serves as Senior Project Manager for Foundry Commercial in Nashville. Matt has over eleven years of real estate and finance experience and is responsible for design and construction management for the Tennessee portfolio.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Matt served as Vice President of a healthcare real estate firm. In this capacity, he led the development of multiple medical office buildings and other healthcare real estate assets. In addition, he assisted hospitals and publicly-traded healthcare management companies with program management and campus master planning.
Education & Accreditations
- BBA, Belmont University, Finance
- Licensed Affiliate Broker, State of Tennessee
- Member, Belmont University Bruin Club
- Volunteer, Church of the City, Franklin, TN
- Former Board Member, Belmont University Board of Trustees and Regents
- Former Member, Nashville Healthcare Council
Matthew Braun is a Senior Project manager in Tampa Office. He is the past Director of Construction for Meridian Development Group. With more than 30 years of commercial real estate and construction management experience, Mr. Braun has been responsible for:
- Directly managing due diligence, entitlement, coordination of plan design, permitting, development of budgets, project scheduling, bid and contract administration, and construction management of all new Meridian construction projects and tenant build outs.
- Coordination the development team including architects, engineers, and contractors for the creation of the project amenities.
Mr. Braun’s experience includes the management of more than $200 million in construction projects in the office, industrial, retail, healthcare, education, multi-family and single-family sectors.
Mr. Braun held positions as Director of Development and Land Acquisition at Esplanade Communities, Vice President with Focus Development, Director of construction with GVA Advantis, project manager with Beers Skanska and senior industrial broker with Cushman & Wakefield Thalhimer.
Additionally, project management experience includes Martha Jefferson Hospital ($21 million), Riverfront Plaza ($90 million), Norview High School ($31 million), University of Virginia Miller Center of Public affairs ($7 million), MAFCU Headquarters ($6.5 million).
Education & Accreditations
- Bachelor of Science degree in Building Construction from University of Florida
- Licensed Class A General Contractor in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- Certified Building Contractor in the state of Florida
- Race management volunteer for junior sailing program at Saint Petersburg Yacht Club
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, formerly CNL Commercial Real Estate, Michael served in the capacity of Engineering Project Manager as an Active Duty member of the Air Force National Guard, and as a Civil/Structural Engineer in the Domestic Power Industry on new construction Fossil and Nuclear Power Plants. While serving on Military status, Michael managed one of the largest Construction programs in the Reserve Forces that allows Military engineers to partner with Local Communities allowing service members to gain real-world experience while providing quality construction in multiple states and territories. Michael is currently a Civil Engineering Officer in the NC Air National Guard with over 20 years service and has construction/engineering experience in multiple Countries and Continents. Along with Michael’s Military career, it’s paralleled with over 10 years Civil/Structural engineering experience in the Domestic Power Industry with engagement at multiple Duke Power, Dominion and SCE&G Facilities and Power Plants.
Relevant Project Experience/Invoice
- Duke Power Allen Steam Station – Flue Gas Desulfurization Project
- Duke Power Marshall Steam Station – Flue Gas Desulfurization Project
- Dominion Power Virginia City Hybrid Energy Center – New Construction, 600-Megawatt, Coal and Biomass
- SCE&G VC Summer Nuclear Plant – New Construction, (2)1000-Megawatt Nuclear Reactors
- Jeld Wen, Global Headquarters Project – 120,000 SqFt, 4 Story Next Gen Office Building, Showroom and Training Facility.
- Foundry Commercial, Water Ridge Office Park – 170-acre Professional Community
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, North Carolina.
A 29-year veteran of real estate development working on diverse projects including commercial office, retail, theme parks, resorts, healthcare, hospitality, education, religious, museums, corporate facilities and mass transportations.
- CNL Center II: 275,000 SF Class A multi-tenant building valued at $50 million.
- Legacy Park Orlando: 70-acre industrial office park including retail out-parcels.
- Sun Trust Center: 750,000 SF Urban Class A multi-tenant office, retail and parking facilities.
- Cru International: 250,000 SF on 90 acres, multi-phased corporate headquarter facilities valued at $52 million.
- Moss Park Community: 1,500-acre, mixed-use master plan community in Orange County, FL.
- Wycliffe Bible Translators: 174,000 SF 100-acre, multi-phased corporate headquarters facilities valued at $42 million
- The Geneva School: 41-acre new private school master plan in Seminole County, Florida valued at $85 million.
- B.S., Western Illinois University
- M.S.B.C., University of Florida
- Central Florida YMCA Real Estate Committee
- Orange County Development Advisory Board
- Junior Achievement
- Urban Land Institute Adjunct
- Professor, University of Florida, University of Central Florida
- Mentor, First Presbyterian Church
- Volunteer, Frontline Outreach
- Central Florida Expressway Authority – Operations Committee
Joe serves as the Director of Project Management for Foundry Commercial focusing on the South Florida market and as a resource to the entire platform. Joe has over thirty years of Architectural experience in the design, governmental approval, construction and construction management of major projects including corporate, commercial, private and institutional facilities.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Joe had a 20-year tenure Sharpe Project Developments, Inc. (SPD). Joe served as Senior Project Manager working in the South Florida Market. While at SPD, Joe completed significant projects in the Tri-County area, listed below. Joe served as president of Architectural Design Team, which focused on high-end residential, commercial development and interiors. He has governmental experience having worked with Development Services for the City of Delray Beach and Town of Hillsboro Beach.
Joe’s desire to be part of a growing Team fit well with our expanding South Florida presence, His experience will prove to be a differentiator in Foundry Commercial’s service offerings. His background in master planning, conceptual studies, programming, workplace strategies/trends, design optimization and sustainable strategies that provide a return on investment will reinforce the value offered to our clients.
- Bank Atlantics Headquarters, Fort Lauderdale, Florida – Site Development, Building Expansion/Renovation, Tenant Improvements
- Bacardi USA Headquarters, Coral Gables, Florida – Tenant Improvements 230K RSF (5 levels), LEED-CI Gold Certification
- Law offices for White & Case LLP, Southeast Financial Center, Miami, FL–Tenant Improvement (3 levels)
- Law offices for Akerman LLP, Brickell City Center, Miami, FL – Tenant Improvements (8 levels)
- City Furniture Showroom & Distribution Center, Tamarac, FL – Site Development, New Facility, Tenant Improvements
- Kemet Electronics Headquarters, Fort Lauderdale FL – Building shell modifications, Tenant Improvements (5 levels -52k RSF)
- Rick Case – Habitat for Humanity Community, Pompano Beach, FL – Site Development, (107 homes)
- The Preserve Assisted Living Facility, Pompano Beach, FL – Renovation of (3) levels & creation of memory-care Facility
- JAFCO Children’s Village, Sunrise, FL. – Site Development, Building Construction, Interiors, Children’s shelter facility and 8 group homes
- JAFCO Children’s Ability Center, Sunrise, FL -– Tenant Improvement 15K SF Multi-function, Assembly Hall
- El Dorado Furniture, Pembroke Pine, Hialeah, Dadeland, Calle 8-Miami – Site Development, Building Construction, Interiors
- Notre Dame d’Haiti Catholic Church, Miami, FL – Site Development, Building Construction, Interiors
- JKG Group Printing Facility, Deerfield Beach, FL – Tenant Improvements 90K RSF
- Congress Office Park, Delray Beach, FL – Site Development, Building Construction (64K s.f.), Tenant Improvements
Education & Accreditations
- Professional Degree – Bachelor of Architecture from Auburn University
- Registered Architect – State of Florida
- Certified Plans Reviewer – State of Florida
- Certified Building Inspector – State of Florida
- Licensed Real Estate Agent – State of Florida
- USGBC – LEED Accredited Professional – BD+C
- Trustee Level Member of Riverwalk Fort Lauderdale
- Member of the Warriors & Quiet Waters Foundation
Indira Kolonic serves as a Project Manager in Miami, FL for Foundry Commercial where she works with project managers within the firm’s services platform to drive production, provide gold standard client services, and risk management analysis to reduce project risk to all stake holders. Indira has managed projects for Foundry across multiple markets including Miami, Orlando, and Tampa. She is responsible for owner, tenant, and landlord improvements as well as new development ground-up construction projects in the office, industrial, and retail sectors. Her experience includes a wide variety of project types ranging from multi-use development to luxury retail, commercial, and government ground-up construction.
Foundry’s Project Management function provides clients with the know-how behind every step of the process, from design to permitting to building, from inspections to staying on budget and managing project schedules. The clients served by Foundry’s Project Management team cross varying industries, including law firms, storage facilities, not-for-profit organizations, design and IT companies, manufacturing businesses, and many in between.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Indira served as a Project Manager at Shawmut Design and Construction for luxury retail and commercial projects including Apple, Headspace Headquarters, and Tiffany & Co. which included luxury retail tenant buildouts. Prior to Shawmut Design and Construction, she worked for Pacific Construction Services in Chicago working on ground-up projects in the commercial and government markets.
- Ft. Sheridan Training Center: Ft. Sheridan, IL – Government ground-up and site work LEED Certified, 80K SF, $25MM
- Ravenswood Terrace: Ravenswood, Chicago IL – Multi-family and commercial ground-up, 400K SF, $14MM
- Apple Beverly Center: Los Angeles, CA – Interior Retail & Office Buildout for Apple, Inc., 10K SF, $4MM
- Headspace Headquarters: Santa Monica, LA – Full Office Building & Site Renovation, 80K SF, $4MM
- Tiffany & Co.: Orlando, FL – Interior Luxury Retail Buildout, 10K SF, $3MM
- Tiffany & Co.: West Palm Beach, FL – Interior Luxury Retail Buildout 15K SF, $5MM
- Ermenegildo Zegna: Bal Harbour Shops, Miami, FL – Interior Tenant Improvement, 2K SF, $1MM
- Baccarat Bar & Boutique: Miami Design District Miami, FL – Interior Tenant Improvement, 1K SF Retail and Kitchen, $1MM
Professional Affiliations & Community Service
- ULI Southeast Florida Chapter: – 2019 Developing Leaders Member
- US Army Corps of Engineers – CQM Certified
- Professional Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL
Clay joined Foundry Commercial in 2022 as a Project Manager in the Charlotte, North Carolina office. His primary responsibilities include industrial development pursuits for Foundry’s Development and Investment platform. With more than 15 years in the commercial real estate industry, Clay has extensive project management and development experience across the CRE product spectrum.
EDUCATION & ACCREDITATIONS
- Hampden-Sydney College, Bachelor of Arts, Economics
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, North Carolina
- CPM® – Institute of Real Estate Management
YMCA Camp Thunderbird – Board Member
David Auld is a Principal at Foundry Commercial and serves as Director of Project Management overseeing Project Management Services and working with the Development and Investment team. David has been the lead on over $500 million of construction projects in South Florida in the last fifteen years.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, David worked for a number of Development and Construction groups in Florida. David worked for Focus Construction and oversaw the renovations to a 17-story hotel on Disney property in Lake Buena Vista, FL. Prior to Focus, he worked as a Senior Project Manager for Sharpe Project Developments providing Owner’s Representation services for developments from preliminary concept through construction. He also served as a Vice President for Falcon Construction managing more than five multifamily residential and commercial projects from pre-construction through completion valued over $95 million. Some additional experience David has is overseeing the development process for multiple projects over $125 million for Trammell Crow Company and non-profit housing renovations consisting of 817 residential units for Reliance Housing Foundation.
- Doral Costa
- 250,000 SF
- Tower 101
- 230,000 SF
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Yamato Office Center
- 175,000 SF
- Boca Raton
- Gateway Commerce Center
- 670,000 SF
- Boynton Beach
- I-75 Distribution Center
- 560,000 SF
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Perrier Distribution Center
- 52,000 SF
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Port 95 Distribution Center
- 400,000 SF
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Quiet Waters Business Park
- 670,000 SF
- Ft. Lauderdal
- Carrie Meek International Business Park
- 1,750,000 SF
- Princeton Oaks
- 465,000 SF
- Crews Commerce Center
- 700,000 SF
- 600,000 SF
- Ft. Lauderdale
- Flagler Landing
- West Palm Beach
- B.S. in Architectural Engineering, Florida State University
- Member of First Presbyterian Church of Fort Lauderdale and former Trustee
- Lauderdale Debutante Presentation Committee since 2008 and General Chairman
David Kafel serves as Director of Project Management in Raleigh, NC for Foundry Commercial where he works with project managers within the firm’s services platform to drive production, provide gold-standard client services, and upgrade the firm’s deliverables both internally and externally. Kafel has managed projects for Foundry across multiple markets including North Carolina, Maryland, and New York City. He is responsible for owner, tenant, and landlord improvements as well as new development ground-up construction projects in the office, industrial, and retail sectors. His experience includes a wide variety of project types ranging from multi-family development and construction to semi-conductor facilities, healthcare, and sports complexes.
Foundry’s Project Management function provides clients with the know-how behind every step of the process, from design to permitting to building, from inspections to staying on budget. The clients served by Foundry’s Project Management team across varying industries, including law firms, storage facilities, not-for-profit organizations, design and IT companies, manufacturing businesses, and many in between.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, David served as Assistant Project Manager at The Beck Group for the Duke University Athletic Campus Master Plan Renovation, which included a new 100K SF Football Press Tower. Prior to The Beck Group, he worked for Turner Construction Company in New York working on high-tech projects in the semi-conductor and healthcare markets.
- Danaher Corporation: Washington, DC – Interior Tenant Improvement, 72,810 SF, $20MM
- Oxford University Press: Cary, NC – Interior Tenant Improvement and De-commission, 15,343 SF, $2.2MM
- Berkshire Hathaway: Greensboro, NC – Interior Tenant Improvement, 15,866 SF, $1.8MM
- Candle Science: Durham, NC – Int/Ext Tenant Improvement from Shell Industrial Building, 144K SF, $3.8MM
- Serioplast: Red Springs, NC – Int/Ext Office & WH Renovations for Plastic Bottling Manufacturer, 60K SF, $2MM
- Pinnacle Park: Durham, NC – Full Office Building & Site Renovation, 80K SF, $3MM
- Duke University: Durham, NC – Athletic Campus Master Plan Renovation, 160K SF, $175MM
- GlobalFoundries: Malta, NY – Ground-up semi-conductor facility, 1MM SF, $750MM
- Ellis Hospital: Schenectady, NY – Expanded emergency care and parking garage addition, $61MM
Professional Affilations & Community Involvement
- NAIOP Raleigh-Durham Chapter member: 2022 Sponsorship Chair – 2019 Developing Leaders Board President
- 2020 Recipient of Foundry Commercial PJM High Impact Award
- 2018 Recipient of Foundry Commercial Raleigh Gem Award
- Professional Bachelor of Architecture, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY
- Minor in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
DeWayne Gordon serves as the Senior Project Manager for Foundry Commercial overseeing Project Management Services and working with the Development and Investment team. Dewayne’s professional experience encompasses managing various commercial construction projects throughout the Central and South Florida demographic since 2006. This includes working at Lockheed Martin and some recognized General Contractors on vast projects including Dr. Phillips Center of the Performing Arts, Hyatt Regency Orlando formerly The Peabody Orlando, Universal Volcano Bay Themed Park, Walt Disney World Caribbean Beach Resort, several local municipalities improvements and OCPS and Osceola County Educational efforts.
Education & Accreditations
- Master of Science in Construction Management – Florida International University
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture – Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University
- Certified General Contactor, Florida
- Volunteer – Discovery Church Orlando, Orlando FL
- Various Community Outreach – Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity, Inc.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Bob was employed by Lincoln Harris as one of their project managers and was a project controls specialist in the Domestic Power Industry on new construction Fossil and Nuclear Power Plants. While employed at Lincoln Harris, Bob was working with their Corporate Services team and was assigned to work directly with several Financial Institution Accounts & Clients. His experience also includes critical work on company-developed properties and third-party-managed projects. Bob has over 15 years of experience in project management and has successfully managed and completed numerous projects ranging in size from small interior upfit projects to large ground-up builds.
Relevant Project Experience
- SunTrust –15 new ground up bank branches from Baltimore to Miami
- 121 W Trade – Transformer replacement and numerous interior upfits
- Piedmont Town Center – Retail and office upfits
- Capital Towers – Albemarle full floor upfit
- Rea Farms – Retail tenant upfits and LL oversite
- Foundry Commercial, Resource Square, office upfits
- Foundry Commercial, Bryton, Industrial upfits
- Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ
Originally from Pittsburgh, PA, Brett found his love for Construction/Real Estate in the beautiful progressive city of Raleigh, NC. Before joining Foundry Commercial, Brett gained experience in different avenues of construction. His career started in Property Management with a Raleigh-based Property Management Company called The Preiss Company, where he served as a Construction Project Manager.
He managed multiple Capex projects throughout the United States ranging from $3MM to $6MM. After The Preiss Company, Brett jumped into the Life Science realm, working on multiple design-build projects for a Pennsylvania-based company called Protecs Inc. He was a part of launching their first office in Raleigh. As a Project Engineer, he supported projects at both MedPharm in RTP and ThermoFisher in Greenville, NC.
His experience includes a wide variety of project types ranging from Multifamily, Pharmaceutical Facilities, Control Systems & Residential Construction.
When not working, Brett loves to spend time with his wife and kids, go to the gym, play basketball and watch Pittsburgh sports!
- MedPharm: Research Triangle Park – Office/Research Lab Conversion, 5k SF, $5MM
- ThermoFisher Scientific – Greenville, NC – Warehouse Demo, 30k SF, $3MM
- Paramount 3800: Greenville, NC – Multifamily Capex, $4MM
- The Forum: Huntsville, TX – Multifamily Capex, $3.8MM
- The Luxx: San Antonio, TX – Multifamily Capex, $2.6MM
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member of Hope Community Church
- Member of a Mens weekly Small Group 2017 – Present (Real Estate)
- Londonderry Subdivision HOA Board member 2018 – 2021