Let's get startedView Properties
Charlotte, N.C. (Aug. 27, 2020) – Foundry Commercial continues to grow its retail and office services platform in property management throughout North Carolina with an additional 876,000+ square feet of retail / mixed-use assets in Charlotte, Raleigh, and Durham. With current retail and office assignments throughout the Carolinas, the broader southeast, and Texas, Foundry has more than 32 million square feet of office and retail leasing and management assignments throughout its platform.
“Given the quickly changing landscape for both retail and office assets, engaging the right brokerage and property management service partner to help owners, retailers, and tenants navigate these times is more important than ever,” stated Susan McGuire, Partner and Foundry’s Head of Client Services. “Owners are recognizing the impact the right team can make in protecting and creating asset value, and Foundry continues to deliver measurable results that make a difference.”
More information regarding three Charlotte retail and office assets currently leased by Foundry Commercial follows:
- The Collective – With both freestanding and ground-floor retail space available, The Collective is well-positioned in the vibrant, pedestrian-friendly NoDa neighborhood of Charlotte.
- HUB South End – A highly anticipated mixed-use development in Charlotte’s historic South End, featuring both office and retail space for lease.
- Three30Five – A new development featuring both retail and office opportunities, located in the heart of South End and within walking distance to the Design District.
Likewise, more information regarding several Raleigh-area retail assets recently awarded to Foundry Commercial for property management that Foundry currently leases follows:
- Bull City Market – Adjacent to Duke University’s East Campus and anchored by the only Whole Foods Market in Durham.
- Elliott Square – Shopping center complex in Chapel Hill’s Blue Hill District.
- Holly Springs Crossing – Ideally situated 16 miles southwest of the Raleigh Central Business District and within the North Carolina Research Triangle
- Homestead Market – Located near the dense, high-income neighborhoods of southwest Durham
- Midtown Corner – Located inside Raleigh’s beltline at the corner of Wake Forest Road and Six Forks Road.
- University Place – Located in the heart of Chapel Hill and the vibrant Triangle region.
To inquire about retail leasing opportunities in the Charlotte area, contact Tommy Trimble at 704-414-7460 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To inquire about retail leasing opportunities in the Raleigh area, contact Julie Augustyn at 919-576-2694 or Julie.Augustyn@foundrycommercial.com. And, for more information about property and project management opportunities, contact McGuire at 704-561-5256 or Susan.McGuire@foundrycommercial.com.