- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
David serves as a Principal on the Development & Investments group for Foundry Commercial, helping the day to day efforts of on-going development projects in South Florida with Ted Elam. He is also charged with pursuing new development and acquisition opportunities.
David began his career on the project management side of Foundry Commercial, initially starting as a Senior Project Manager and quickly working his way to Vice President of the South Florida Development & Investments Team. He helped lead the three phase Carrie Meek International Business Park project which was a 2,685,000 SF quasi-public private partnership with Miami-Dade County and Miami-Dade Aviation Department.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, David was the Vice President of Development at Gibson Development Partners where he oversaw and ran the development operations for the company. This included multiple industrial, retail, office and restaurant projects.
Project Management Experience
- Amazon Fulfillment Center in Homestead, FL, a 1,300,000 SF development. Project value: $180MM
- SFL Gateway, a 1,200,000 SF spec development. Project value: $150MM
- Miami Central Commons, a 935,000 SF multi-phase warehouse development. Phase I Project value: $61MM
- Amazon Fulfillment Center in Opa-Locka, a 2,400,000 SF development. Project value: $207MM
- Meek Phase II & III, a 280,800 SF speculative warehouse and 5,000 SF office building. Project value: $25.5MM
- Centergate at Gratigny, a 602,000 SF of industrial warehouse development. Project value: $65MM
- Gateway Plaza at Doral, an 84,000 SF of mixed used, retail and office space in Doral. Project value: $25MM
- Transal Logistics Center, a 218,000 SF of industrial warehouse space in Doral. Project Value: $28MM
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- M.S. in International Real Estate, Florida International University
- General Member and Forum Member, NAIOP