- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
David serves as a Senior Project Manager of Foundry Commercial, working closely with the Development & Investments team on their development projects while also providing third-party project management services.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, David was the Vice President of Development at Gibson Development Partners where he oversaw all day-to-day efforts of the development team. This included multiple industrial, retail, office and restaurant projects over the last few years, representing a portfolio value of over $100 million.
David began his career working for a multi-faceted engineering consulting and construction firm – Akdoruk, Shather & Associates. David’s responsibilities ranged from acting as an owner’s representative for institutional investors on large-scale development projects such as the Centurion Air Cargo Facility at Miami International Airport to coordinating tenant build-outs while also leasing and managing small warehouses and office spaces.
Project Management Experience
- Currently managing Amazon Fulfillment Center at Opa-Locka Airport, a 2,400,000 SF development. Project value: $207MM
- Currently managing Meek Phase II & III, a 280,800 SF speculative warehouse and 5,000 SF office building. Project value: $25.5MM
- Delivered Centergate at Gratigny, a 602,000 SF of industrial warehouse development. Project value: $65MM
- Delivered Gateway Plaza at Doral, an 84,000 SF of mixed used, retail and office space in Doral. Project value: $25MM
- Delivered Transal Logistics Center, a 218,000 SF of industrial warehouse space in Doral. Project Value: $28MM
- Delivered multiple tenant improvements ranging from 8,000 SF – 55,000 SF
- Delivered multiple Sonic Drive-In Restaurants in South Florida
- B.S. in Civil Engineering, Purdue University
- M.S. in International Real Estate, Florida International University
- General Member and Forum Member, NAIOP
- Member, ULI
- Active Volunteer Participant, Habitat for Humanity