- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
David serves as Tampa Bay Market Leader, bringing 30 years of commercial real estate banking and team leadership. David’s responsibilities include leadership of the Tampa region services office along with leading Foundry’s D&I activities throughout the region.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, David spent three years at JP Morgan overseeing all Florida-based real estate investment and development clients, managing a portfolio of nearly $2 Billion along with providing strategic and operational advice to clients.
Prior to JP Morgan, David spent nearly 20 years at Regions Bank, serving in various roles including leadership of offices in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and South Florida. During his time at Regions, David originated over $10 Billion of debt along with overseeing a $3 Billion real estate portfolio which consisted of debt on multiple property types through many regions of the country.
David began his career at Barnett Bank in the Management Associate Program followed by positions in a state-wide Loan Review Group and on the Tampa real estate team.
- Origination of over $10 Billion of real estate debt including both on and off-balance sheet financing on all major real estate developments including Office, Industrial, Retail, Multifamily, Condominium and Homebuilding
- B.S. in Finance, University of Florida
- CCIM Designation
- Member: University of Florida Bergstrom Council (Executive Committee member)
- Member: Numerous real estate and banking organizations throughout Florida
- Volunteer: Meals On Wheels