- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Jim Wells serves Foundry Commercial as Principal and Managing Director of Asset Management in Dallas, bringing more than 40 years of commercial real estate experience to the team. He currently has overall responsibility of leasing, property management, and creating value on $2B of assets under management for Foundry Commercial’s various funds.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Jim served as the Global Alliance Director of CB Richard Ellis’ Hewlett Packard account, where he led more than 350 associates and a portfolio of 24 million square feet in over 30 countries. Jim’s responsibilities included driving occupancy costs in areas such as space consolidation and reduction, providing industry best practices, and building relationships with the client’s regional leadership team.
Earlier in his career, Jim served in a variety of roles with Trammell Crow Company directing all business development and property management activities for 40+ million square feet of space in the Dallas/Fort Worth area.
Education & Accreditations
- B.S. from University of Texas
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM), CPM Designation
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA), RPA Designation
- Commercial Investment Real Estate Institute, CCIM Designation
Professional Affiliations & Community Involvement
- Member, First United Methodist Church
- Member, Shady Valley Hills Country Club
- Principal Member, BOMA