- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
A 30-year veteran in the commercial real estate management industry, Kellie joined Foundry Commercial in 2021 after five years as an Associate Director with Newmark managing an office portfolio as well as overseeing property management operations and personnel in Florida, Georgia, and Tennessee. Prior to Newmark, Kellie spent seven years as a senior real estate manager at CBRE managing office, retail and industrial properties for institutional clients and started her career working for a South Florida owner/developer managing their portfolio of office and retail properties throughout South Florida.
With substantial expertise in budget preparation, lease administration, physical management, tenant and client relations, and financial reporting, Kellie is a mentor to her peers and works with leadership to strengthen and expand client relationships. Kellie is active in BOMA and serves on the Board of Directors for BOMA Ft. Lauderdale/Palm Beaches.
Education & Accreditations
- BS Computer Systems, Nova Southeastern 1989
- Property Manager of the Year, BOMA Ft Lauderdale/Palm Beaches 2019
- ACE Award, Newmark Knight Frank, February 2017 & April 2019
- Team Player of the Year, CBRE, Asset Services, 2014
- Environments 4 Excellence, Perfect Score, CBRE, 2011
- Rookie of the Year, CBRE, Asset Services, 2009
- Shining Star Award, CBRE, June 2009