- Investment Sales & Capital Markets
- Real Estate Solutions
- Incentives Negotiation & Location Strategy
- Project Management
- Building Management
- User Development Services
Matt Wright serves as Senior Project Manager for Foundry Commercial in Nashville. Matt has over eleven years of real estate and finance experience and is responsible for design and construction management for the Tennessee portfolio.
Prior to joining Foundry Commercial, Matt served as Vice President of a healthcare real estate firm. In this capacity, he led the development of multiple medical office buildings and other healthcare real estate assets. In addition, he assisted hospitals and publicly-traded healthcare management companies with program management and campus master planning.
Education & Accreditations
- BBA, Belmont University, Finance
- Licensed Affiliate Broker, State of Tennessee
- Member, Belmont University Bruin Club
- Volunteer, Church of the City, Franklin, TN
- Former Board Member, Belmont University Board of Trustees and Regents
- Former Member, Nashville Healthcare Council